Popular Posts

Thursday, November 19, 2015

Ebook - Unbreakable: A Story of Faith and Belief


#Promotions I am always looking for great biography's of people and Yaffa Golan is of those people that her book inspired me. Her desire to over come obstacles is tremendous as a child an immigrant,poverty stricken and found herself challenging others. Shes tole from her daughter to find herself writing to tell us about the creeds and the greed. Her story was all but captivating when you read it at one point I could. I could relate to her. I've told my husband that what I went thru I could right a book I see so many memoirs of people and this book was well expressed. I was sitting at the edge of my seat. I admire her because only a person knows what they go thru and then to tell the story it only becomes oh so real again. Thank you for sharing your story and life with us. I received this book for a tiny fee for my honest review and my opinion is mines alone

No comments:

Post a Comment