Popular Posts

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Body Merry Vitamin C


Body Merry Vitamin C

Body Merry Fighting Wrinkle this is all I have to see to try a product. I am 53 and need all the help I can get to fight aging. I have tried many products many I say and yet here I am trying another not that they don't work but its good to switch it up because like anything your skin hair and nails need a switch because then your body gets use to it and then its not effective anymore. This is only my opinion but because I have tried many products for anti aging they say well if it works don't fix it well as you know they say that hair needs you to switch up to keep the hair healthy and all you need is a little and it goes a long way just a drop all over your face and work in and after use a moisturizer for silkier and soft skin and if you use a toner use it 1st then apply and so on. I love tea tree and antioxidants so when a product provides these ingredients I have to give it a try. As you know that best results are seen after weeks and months of use but the good part is you feel your skin smoother and when this happens that means you skin is on its way to repair.It's clear and all you need is a dime size in your palm of your hand and with the tip of your finger dap all over your face and work in and resume your daily ritual of beauty as usual.
WHAT IS THE HYALURONIC DEW SERUM? This hydrating hyaluronic acid serum with vitamin C is Body Merry's moisture replenishing and gentle daily facial serum for dry and wrinkled skin.
WHO IS THE SERUM FOR? Our hyaluronic acid serum is perfect for all skin types and anyone looking to restore some much needed moisture, address fine lines and even discoloration.
WHAT TYPE OF INGREDIENTS ARE IN IT? We blended this serum with anti-aging ingredients like Vitamins C + E, Green Tea + Jojoba Oil for youthful and dewy radiance.
WHERE CAN I USE IT? You can use the serum on existing dry skin, wrinkles or spots on your face and neck or use it as a preventative product to help diminish those oncoming age signs.
I recieved this product free for my honest review and my opinion is solely mine

No comments:

Post a Comment